Seven Benefits of Warm Bath for Your Health

bath

Bathing is been seen by many people as something we do for leisure and also for personal hygiene. I’d like to tell you that there is more to bathing than that enjoyable sensation you gets whenever a warm water runs through your body or that soothing thrill you feel when you enter your bathtub. If for nothing, hydrotherapy has clearly shown that not only does water both warm and cold alike have a tremendous array of benefits to the body, but that they should also be taken advantage of. Over the years, series of scientific researches only prove that taking a warm bath isn’t only beneficial to the body, it also has some tremendous positive effects on the mind too. In this article, I am going to show you seven (7) of the benefits of taking a warm bath on the mind and the body as well. They are as follows:

Warm bath warms the body

Almost anyone who takes a bath will agree with me that there is no better, faster and more effective way to regulate and control the body’s temperature than through bathing. And on really cold days, the best way get your body warmed up is to have a warm water bath.
The effect of a warm bath on cold symptoms such as cough is more or less like a magic. A warm bath when the temperature is low or you feel cold and have stuffy nose and cough may very well be all you need to get your blood vessels moving again.

A warm bath can improve immunity

Apart from warming up the body and making the blood flow well, a warm bath will also make the blood more oxygenated making it possible for you to breathe deeper, lower and with ease, equipping the blood with everything it needs to withstand and fight virus sand bacterial trying to penetrate. Also, a hot bath will kill all forms of bacterial trying to enter the body and strengthens the immune system of the body.

bath

A warm bath can beautify your skin

Having a warm bath can be very beneficial in curing irritation of the skin, the combination of a warm bath and a few very essential oils can help cure an irritated skin to a very large extent. A good example and indication of how helpful a warm bath is can be seen in aromatherapy. Bathing with a warm water or a relatively hot water will encourage the skin to open up its pores causing us to sweat and excrete irrelevant wastes that would have constituted a nuisance to the body, without doubt, we can regard this as one of the most natural way of cleaning the beautiful skin enabling it to stay moisturized and beautiful.

Improves relaxation and helps you sleep better

It is quite unfortunate that a lot of people still haven’t recognize the fact that bathing can be a very helpful tool for calming the nerves and reducing pains and all forms of inflammations. You will agree with me that stress and anxiety are not going to improve the mood or encourage relaxation. However, a warm bath on the other hand has a way of calming the body and setting it in a good tone for a perfect relaxation of the mind and body. There have been reports by those who takes a warm bath before bed that it yields a positive result in aiding the body’s production of melatonin. This is because a warm bath will instantaneously raise the body’s temperature and once you finish the bath, there will also be a rapid decrease in the temperature, and this two simulates and instigates the melatonin production.

bath

Reduce fatigue

When it comes to relieving the body of fatigue and muscle pain, the effect of a warm water bath or warm bath cannot be overemphasized. It will help get the blood moving and in circulation and help ensure that the muscles are well relaxed.

Warm bath calms your mind and Stabilize your spirit

Without a doubt, taking a warm bath fees great. It has also been discovered that a warm bath have shown to be effective in reducing depression and pessimism. The feeling of isolation and comfort that we derive as a result of submerging ourselves in a warm water gives our subconscious mind the feeling of being in the womb again, which is very comforting and imminently have a soothing and stabilizing effect on our mind and spirit.

Creative inspiration

A good friend of mine once told me that 90% of his creative ideas comes from his bathroom. He opened my eyes to the creativity that comes from having a warm bath. Not just does a warm bath provide you with the comfort, easiness and security you need to relax, it also give you an opportunity to make use of these state of mind to bring something powerful from within.

bath

Bottom-line

Warm baths bring you many benefits. Let us take a bath with plenty of hot water instead of washing away the dirt with a shower. Another thing I will like to open your eyes to is bathing while you listen to relaxation sounds and natural sounds, this without a doubt has tremendous health benefits.

The smartphone application "Japan Sound" has various old Japanese sounds. There are not only the sound of Japanese seas and streams, Japanese harp, Japanese drums but also white noise and pink noise; these sounds will make your bus time wonderful. We recommend "Sleeping Garden" for people who like bird singing sounds and water sounds, "Sleeping Forest" for forest lovers, "Sleeping Mermaid" for those who love the sea. Just with a smartphone and a sound application, your bathing will be more impressive.

bath

DOWNLOAD THE JAPAN SOUND APP HERE!!!